Sunday, October 10, 2010

7D-elicious

Today was kind of major...for me at least.  On Sunday, October 10th, 2010, I officially purchased the new Canon 7D (Ahh!!).  While I know I really needed to upgrade, it took a few weeks of mental preparation to finally click the checkout button on B&H.  Reading every review I could find, convincing myself that it was a financially responsible decision, and believing that the camera will eventually pay for itself took me awhile...but with the 2% discount ASMP offers, it would have been ridiculous not to buy it...am I right or am I right?? Haaaa.  Ha. (Seriously though? Only 2%?). Anyway, I can't take the suspense of it's arrival on Wednesday, so I went ahead named it already (see this post's title).

On a different note, I was lucky enough to photography baby Brady on his big day last Sunday..






No comments:

Post a Comment