Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still Life...Yawn.

I am officially bored by the Product and Still Life module.  It could be due to the fact that we shot a spoon for 2.5 hours.  A spoon....for two and a half hours.

Maybe I should be a little more mature and seriously appreciate the lessons in light I'm getting...yeah, of course I appreciate it, I'm learning a lot and it's definitely soaking in, thatsssss for sure.....TWO point FIVE hours though?  A spoon????  I'd rather shoot a fork at least....a more interesting utensil.

1 comment:

  1. Hah, hah! I told you I was watching the blog! Funny that I actually saw you doing this stuff. Btw, in my opinion, the utility of a spoon far outweighs a fork as a utensil…however photographically speaking I'd agree that a fork may be more interesting to make pictures of.

    ReplyDelete